Monday, May 16, 2016

Sharing is Caring - Videos: "You Thought We Were Friends?" Swan Queen || Once Upon A Time


Hello my fine, favorite followers!  Please excuse my absence as of late.  Big plans are happening in my family, and I've had to take some time away from my favorite social media peeps to address it all.



In the past few weeks, I've become completely enthralled with the television show "Once Upon A Time" (from ABC/Disney).  And it's all because of one reason...


LANA PARRILLA

I mean - holy hell.  She's gorgeous, and generous, and fun, and kind, and...did I mention GORGEOUS?

I mean, look:


Yeah - as I said - HOLY HELL.

Anyway, with that being said, I ventured into my first attempt at making a Swan Queen video, and I'd love to have your views and feedback if you have a chance to watch it!  Anything is appreciated :).


In addition, I started an Instagram account to keep up with all my Swan Queen and Lana work - so please feel free to seek me out and follow me!

Follow My Instagram

Love to you all  



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML