Friday, July 26, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 14


This picture is from August of last year (because we are almost in August now!) from when I went to Orlando, FL and visited the Harry Potter theme park.  I decided to try some of the butterbeer, and this was my first taste.  As you can see by my reaction, it was much sweeter than I was anticipating!



Since then, I haven't changed much really.  I'm still going to school, I'm still in love with the same person, I have changed jobs though, but I still live in the same city and have the same friends.  Not much in my life has altered.  Next year...now that may be WAY different ;)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML