Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Return to Los Angeles

Well, it's true.

I've finally made it back to sunny Southern California.

I'm back in LA!


I recently returned from a road trip across the entire United States mainland, and am proud to say that it I am still married, still in love, and still have my head on after such a journey!  Don't get me wrong, it was a bit overwhelming - but we did it!

6 days...
We did it in 6 days!

From Washington, DC to Los Angeles, CA, we drove for 6 days and 5 nights.
I started my new job just three days after we arrived here.  And now my wife has a great job as well!  We're doing pretty well, although I have to say, I'm already ready for a new vacation!

We've already been to Disneyland, gorged on Mexican food, ridden our bikes along the beach, taken our puppy to the dog beach in San Diego, spent a weekend away on a mini vacay, purchased a grill and BBQ'd many of our meals, and become much more tan than when we were in DC.


In just a few months, we should have our own place secured, new furniture setup in our new home, jobs well underway and proving us well, and about to begin the baby process.  Yep, that's right!  By the end of 2015, I should be a parent :).  My wife and I will select and secure a doctor by the end of this year, and have the process lined up to start around the beginning of Spring 2015.

This has been a great move for us, and we are even more excited to watch what comes forth in what else it has to offer.  I am so happy to be home, and glad that my wife is adjusting so well to being here. :)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML