Thursday, October 3, 2013

That Time of the Month Again...


Not quite THAT time of the month again,
but what leads right up to it.

Yep!
PMS

This is the time of the month for me when everything starts becoming far more difficult to handle...

Everything becomes sore.


I get angry and upset so easily I amaze even myself.


I cry about EVERYTHING.


My emotions are off the charts.


And then the day just continues on.  Ugh - I hate when I'm like this.  I feel like I'm on the verge of tears 24/7, and that even the smallest thing will set me off on an upset rampage.

I'm not like this as a normal person, so I hate when I become the bitch on wheels just because a few more hormones are coursing through my body.

At this point, I just want my "real time of the month" to start so that all these PMSy things will go away.

I prefer that over this!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML