Monday, August 26, 2013

The Sims 4 is Coming!


Okay, I admit it - I'm a SIMer.  I've played The Sims games since the first one was released in the US back in February 2000, and I've been a loyal follower since.  I have all the expansion packs, add-ons, and many of the "stuff" packs (although I drew the line at buying the "Katy Perry Stuff" pack - I mean, COME ON).  But over the past weekend, THE SIMS 4 WAS ANNOUNCED, and I am beyond excited!!


Check out the video below for an official sneak peak at the Game Play you can find in the new Sims game, coming out in 2014.




And check out www.thesims.com for more info!

Update: You can now purchase The Sims 4!!  Follow the link below:




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML