Friday, August 9, 2013

Sharing is Caring - Blogs: "British at Heart" by Melody Moonchild


I'm starting a brand new section of the "Sharing is Caring" feature today to specifically bring to light the one person and the one blog that inspired me to start my own.


One of my closest (if not THE closest) Internet friends I have runs a fantastic blog that's full of fun activities, various videos, great people to follow and spotlight, and wonderful pictures of her cat getting into all sorts of shenanigans :).  It's well worth a look, let alone a follow.

On a side note - this girl is amazing.  She's almost 10 years younger than me, but I feel as if she has the mind of someone my age, sometimes someone even beyond my years.  She's wise, fair, mature, respectful, and much more.  She has been my inspiration for my blog from the beginning of my starting one over a month ago, and I constantly get ideas of what to talk about based on things I see on her blog and the posts she puts up for her readers to see.  

So please, take a look.  It really is fantastic, and I owe a lot to this inspirational person both in my life, as well as in my posts. :)

I leave you with one of the funniest videos from her site, that had me in fits of laughter at every turn, and I believe, at one point, in tears from my giggles.  Take a look...






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML