Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Challenged


I got challenged by melodymoonchild.blogg.se

Rules:

1. Answer the challenger's 11 questions.
2. Come up with 11 questions for the people you want to challenge.
3. Challenge 11 bloggers with less than 200 readers/day 
(This is way too difficult so I don't think I'll be able to follow this rule!)
4. Tell us who you're going to challenge.
5. You can't challenge the person who challenged you.

HERE ARE MY ANSWERS :):

1. If you could swap lives with a celebrity, who would it be?

Oh yikes, I don't know if I would do this actually! I love some celebrities, but the way they live their lives constantly in the public eye and continuously recognized, etc. makes me squirm.  I would never want to live like that.  Sure, the money is great, and the fans can be a huge support, but I don't know if that life is for me.

2. If you casually leaned against the entrance to Platform 9 ¾ , and you actually fell through, what would you do?

I'd jump on the Hogwarts Express and become a professor on Muggle studies there (if they let me lol)!


3. What’s your most embarrassing memory?

I honestly don't remember my most embarrassing memory.  I can't think of anything too recently, just the few little things like tripping over something or words slurring together while having a conversation - those things.  Otherwise though, I can't recall anything.  If I do think of something, I will come back and edit this post :P

4. If you could have a dragon, what breed would it be?

Hungarian Horntail

5. Snog, Marry, Kill: Johnny Depp, Harry Styles, Emma Watson. (i.e. who would you snog, who would you marry and who would you kill, if you HAD to choose between these three people)

I'm probably going to get some flack for this lol but, here's is my decision:
 Snog: Harry Styles                        Marry: Emma Watson                           Kill: Johnny Depp
harryemmajohnny
I can tolerate kissing Harry Styles - he's not such a bad kid, his name is Harry for goodness sake, and he's pretty good looking (a little feminine which works for me lol!).  It wouldn't be a long-lasting event, so I could do it.
I would marry Emma Watson in an INSTANT ;)
I am not a fan of Johnny Depp (I'm sorry!), so I'd have to kill him off in order to keep Emma Watson around and only having to kiss Harry.

6. Do you believe that a zombie apocalypse could actually happen?

Not really, no.  I know that may make me seem prude or snobish, but that's not it at all, I've just never really believed in something like that happening.  Won't it be my surprise though if it does?! :P

7. Would you rather live on a mountain or in a submarine?

A mountain, by far.  So beautiful.


8. If you had the chance to go to space, would you go?

I think I would if I were healthy enough to do so, yeah, I might.  As long as my family got to go with me :).

9. If you were offered 10 million dollars, would you accept it, without knowing where it came from?

You totally had me until the phrase "without knowing where it came from" showed up.  With that in mind, I don't know if I would.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd be TEMPTED lol.  But what good is 10 million dollars if you get busted by INTERPOL or the FBI for having it?  You wouldn't be able to use it, and you'd be in jail.  So probably...no.

10. If Google, YouTube, Facebook and all other social medias crashed, would you survive?

Haha, yes - I would survive.  I understand that those things are a big deal in today's times, but I grew up without them and survived just fine :).  People - the people that I love and the people that I socialize with - that is what I need to survive.  Love and people.  Take those away, and I'm a goner.

11. Are you living your life?

What a deep and profound question that is so widely open to interpretation.  I like to hope that I am.  I feel as if I am.  I only hesitate to say so because I'm not aware of what I'm missing or what I've not experienced yet.  But as far as things go now - yes, I feel I am living my life.


Alright, there we go!  Now - the people I challenge are:

The Hog's Head Confessions of a Watery Tart Michael Pierce Wilcox Wizard Wares Emma4Ever Virtual Hogwarts Portugal Potter Still Wandering... HPCompanion Padfoot & Prongs Books Recovering Potter Addict

My questions for you:
1. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
2. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
3. Go do the Kinsey scale test, what number result did you receive?
4. What was the last book you purchased?
5. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
6. Do you wear socks to bed?
7. How do you like your eggs?
8. Favorite Disney princess?
9. Would you rather go back in time or remain where you are in terms of the time of your life?
10. Favorite countries and cities in the world.
11. What’s your “lucky” number?



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML