Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 30


We've come to the end of the blog challenge!!  Though it didn't exactly take me 30 CONSECUTIVE days to complete this lol, it has been fun and I hope my readers have enjoyed the trip as well!  Here we go:


A Picture of Yourself This Day


Okay, this picture isn't from TODAY exactly, but it's the most recent picture of me lol.

5 Good Things That Happened Since You Started This Challenge

1. I got a scholarship for my final year of university, saving me close to $20,000!!  Trust me kids, it pays to have people notice when you're good at something ;)
2. I booked my honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico at the most amazing resort ever - Excellence Playa Mujeres!
3. I've received 5 new accounts at work due to my doing a fantastic job, even though I've been here less than 3 months!
4. I picked out what I'm wearing for my wedding!  And no, it's not a dress, but no, it's not manly either lol (my fiancee picked out her dress though, and this is it:
5. I've really enjoyed blogging, and I would like to keep up with it.  I didn't know if it was for me, but I've seemed to really become attached to it and enjoying it very much.  I hope it is something I can keep up with in my busy schedule :)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML