Monday, August 5, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 19


Everyone wonders "What if..." things about their life.  It's basically human nature.  Me though?  I guess I have the usual - what if I things in my life had a different timeline?  What if I never found my soul mate?  What if I finished college on time and didn't have to postpone due to medical reasons?  What if I didn't move to this place or this place or that place?  What if I had made different choices in my path?  But truthfully, I don't know what I think of specifically.  You can ask me the question, and my answers would be something close to these...




I really don't know.  I guess, in the end...
I feel everything happens a certain way for a reason



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML