Tuesday, August 6, 2013

And My Next Car Will Be...

My fiancee and I have been discussing what car I'm going to be getting next once we're married and settled in the area we want to live in for the first 10-15 years of our life together as a married couple, seeing as my car now is close to 10 years old and starting to fall apart.  She just got a new car herself, a Hyundai Tucson in Gold, and it's pretty nice, however, it's way too luxurious for me.  For her though, it's perfect lol ;).  I drive a Ford Escape now, and that says a lot about the car I look for - something rough and rugged, but that has style and a personality to go along with it.  

So what did we settle on?  Well, seeing as we're a gay couple, we looked at Subaru (otherwise known as "Lesbaru" lol), and I think we found the car...


It looks like we will be going with the Subaru XV CrossTrek



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML