Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sharing is Caring - Music: "Keep the Car Running" by Arcade Fire

I want to share with you a song called "Keep the Car Running" by Arcade Fire.  I came across this song from another playlist on the program Spotify (if you can get this program in your country, I HIGHLY recommend it - it's fantastic!) and have loved it every since.  It's intro gets me moving and motivated to accomplish whatever goal I have, and I also use it to get me charged in the morning to take on another day.  The following video is one I found for the song. The camera work is a little amateur, but I think it works for this song in showing exactly how the song should be interpreted - just keep moving forward :).

Enjoy "Keep the Car Running" by Arcade Fire!





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML