Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sharing is Caring - Music: "In A World Like This" by The Backstreet Boys

Now, I do admit that I was a Backstreet Boys girl when I was in middle school over all the *Nsync followers, but I never thought it would go much further past my pre-teen days.  However, BSB is coming back this year to celebrate their 20th anniversary (holy crap I'm old!) with the album and title song "In A World Like This".

They premiered their new music video on Good Morning, America this morning for the title song, and it is beautiful.  They are actively supporting the gay community in a big way, and I couldn't be more proud to be their fan this many years running.  Here is the video itself:


And then PLEASE check out this link to see the video itself.  The last 45 seconds brought me to tears.  Thank you, thank you, thank you BSB - from all of your LGBTQ fans 





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML