Monday, July 15, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 9

Today's the day for friends :).  My best friend is, well, just that - a best friend.  You have friends in your life that stay with you and enrich you and the world around you.  But then you also have the ONE friend that has been with you through everything, stuck by your side, told you when you're being a dimwit, sticks up for you when you're having issues with your parents, tells you when your parents are the right ones though too, but most of all - loves you for who you are, no questions asked.  My best friend is all of these things and more to me.  She's even going to be the maid of honor in my wedding this October.  I've known her for more than 20 years, and she's been with me through everything.  We had a small period of time where we barely talked for about 2 years, but once we regained connection, it was as if no time had passed.  
My best friend Maura (on the right) and I

I love her more than I could ever describe, and I hope that she stays in my life for years to come.




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML