Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 8

Today's blog challenge asks for the places I've been, and places I want to travel to in the future. I've really only been one place in my life, and that has been...


LONDON
London, and the whole United Kingdom that I visited on the same trip for that matter, was utterly fantastic.  I am lucky enough to come from a British family, and was able to visit many of those cousins and relatives that I barely see when I was there.  I toured Covent Garden, got lost in a labyrinth with my family, scored the halls at the Tower of London, and explored shops and cafes like I was a regular.  I want to go back someday with my own family and experience it all over again as an adult, absorbing the culture and lifestyle of the Brits with as much vigor as I once did.

The two places I am anxious to travel to are...

ALASKA
Though I am not too fond of the Alaskan politics, the area and landscape is absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous.  I would love to go on a small boat inner island cruise, navigating the passageways too narrow for big ships to pass through with my fiancĂ©e, and just absorbing the beauty that comes with Alaska and what it is famous for.  This is one state in the US that is too beautiful to pass up.

SANTORINI, GREECE


One of the most beautiful locations on the planet, I hope to one day visit the island of Santorini, Greece.  From the beaches, to the sunsets, to the food, to the people - everything about this location seems incredible and worth the trip.  The city is quite literally built on steps, from the top to the bottom.  There are no cars, only bicycles, motorized scooters, and...well...donkey to get you to your location!  The higher up the island that you go, the more breathtaking the views become.  I hope to one day visit this island, maybe as an anniversary trip with my wife-to-be :).



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML