Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 7

There are actually quite a few things in this world that make me happy.  From things I like doing on my own - such as writing, reading, playing video games, or using my graphic designs skills to create something new; to things like what I've come to love over the years - such as Harry Potter, chicken piccatta, and movies of all kinds.  There are so many things I truly do love that make me happy, but I'm going to highlight the top 3 that really make me thankful I am alive and well to experience all of it.

1. My Friends
</
My friends are one of the things that make me happiest in life.  From times that are troubled to times that are best shared with others in celebration, my friends have always been a huge part of my life and the person I have turned out to be.  Without them, I wouldn't be the same person I am today - they've helped shape me and guide me into who I am, and I am proud of who I've become with their help.

2. My Puppies
Dogs are an integral part of my happiness and well-being.  I've always been an animal lover, and having dogs around my home since I was born made that so.  My dogs have always been close to me, from when I was little until the days that the few I've had passed on - they have been important to me from day one, and a savior in times when I've really needed a friend.  I currently have two dogs right now - Riley and Zoey (Riley is the black lab, Zoey is the Jack Russell Terrier puppy).  Riley is 7 years old now, and she lives with my parents in California because she is partially handicapped, and would not have been able to make the move to DC. Zoey is 14 weeks old and my new puppy that my partner and I just got.  She's rambunctious, wild, but the biggest sweetheart you'll ever meet.  I love them both and love having them in my life.

3. My Fiancée

Last, but certainly (and forevermore) not least - my fiancée is the biggest and most important reason for my happiness.  She is one of the most sincere, loving, devoted, and fiery women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, let alone dating.  I knew from the moment I met her that she was someone special - both for me and in the world.  She is one of the most determined people I have ever seen - stopping at nothing to obtain her goals and get to where she wants to be (without belittled, backstabbing, or pushing around others), and she is the most devoted individual I have ever been with.  She is always doing things to make me happy or relieve stress from me, or even just help me around the house.  She constantly has dinner waiting for me on the table the nights I get home from work after her, and she is consistently doing things to remind me how much she loves me.  And that, above all else, is the most important reason as to why she makes me happy.  I have never felt so loved, appreciated, and cherished by someone the way I do by her.  She IS my soul mate, I have no doubt, and I have no worries whatsoever about devoting the rest of my life to her.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML