Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 5

Back to the blog challenge!  One song that truly inspires me is this one - "Last Night I Heard Everything in Slow Motion" by Oliver Tank.  I was introduced to the song about 1.5 years ago when I saw the following ad on my friend's Facebook page.  The ad itself brought me to tears, and much of it was because of the way the music made me feel.  I have since used it as an integral part of my writing process.

The ad the song was featured in is called "It's Time" by GetOutAustralia in support of marriage equality for LGBT people.



The song rose to success after the making of this ad, and has since been attached to many LGBT movements in Australia.  To listen to the full song, watch the video below:




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML