Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 17

Everyday, no matter what - even though I see her all the time, live with her, spend my weekends with her, spend any kind of time with her, do things with her, go places with her...whenever I'm not with her, I miss her...so much...

I know to some people that may seem ridiculous, and possibly even weird.  Sure, I don't deny that I used to think that way about people like this as well.  But the truth is, unless you've felt this kind of love, or understand this kind of love, you don't know what you're missing.  And when you feel this kind of love, and get to be a part of this kind of love, everything becomes absolutely crystal clear.

What do I miss?  I miss her...




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML