Monday, July 29, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 15


Today's challenge - what would my Death Row Meal be?  Well, thankfully, they give you an unlimited amount to choose from, letting you have 10, 15, 30 plates of food if you ask for it.  But me?  Nah, I'm simple folk - I only chose 4 different plates ;).


1. Buffalo Wings
Buffalo Wings - one of my all-time favorite foods.  Bone-out with Frank's Red Hot Sauce.  Bring on the wings.

2. Steak
Steak - all the way.  One of my absolute favorite foods.  I'd want a 14 oz rib eye with a Chesapeake Bay marinade.  

3. Chicken Piccata
Another one of my all-time favorite foods, I especially love the capers and lemon juice smothered all over the lightly breaded chicken.  Capers alone are one of my favorite foods as well.

4. Sushi
A delicate and so yummy tasting morsel of goodness.  I love all types of sushi - from tuna to mackarel to eel to salmon (my favorite is salmon), I'll eat almost anything.  So bring on the rolls and sashimi, I'm ready for it!

Wow, I never realized how much I liked meat and protein, but it seems that my Death Row Meal would consist entirely of such. 

And, also, now I am hungry...



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML